That's a really good question.

If you're pretty sure that a new style is needed, there is a Styles Wishlist forum for that request. But we don't seem to have exactly a What Style Should I Use For This Song forum, so this is as good as anywhere.

The only drawback is that you may not be reaching the BIAB for Mac users. I think if it were me, I would post the question there as well, but I would tell each forum that I'm also posting in the other. Be aware that the two platforms are not always equal, and BIAB Windows users get some new styles each December and Mac users get them the following spring.

But first, did anyone mention that BIAB's style picker has a really large index of songs, and it may already have a recommendation? Just search in the style picker dialog box (upper right) for your song.

EDIT: no hints for Tempted, but there was one recommendation for Marty Stuart/Travis Tritt of a country classic song, tempo quarter=125, for The Whiskey Ain't Workin'. Try it.

Last edited by Matt Finley; 06/01/17 06:22 AM.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors