cry cry cry I agree to an extent about it being cheezy, but I believe if you put the same kind of time into it as you do into say mastering or mixing tracks you can get some amazing harmonies. Remember, harmonies are just a small part of what they do and should only come on for short periods. TC Helicon stuff also provides a built in sound engineer working away in the background. Imagine your trying to sing a modern song. Voicelive can provide Hardtune, Tempo matched Delays, Doubling Harmonies and Reverbs all for as little as one bar. Pretty cool.

I agree, if you have a dodgy / untrained voice, nothing can help except perhaps Autotune or a singing teacher! eek Luckily, most punters don't seem to be able to tell a good from a bad voice grin but even a good voice can sound grim without treatment live or in the studio. smirk

Somewhere there is a video (poor quality) of me showing how I integrate VoiceLive 2 for streaming/live. It is time consuming and there is a steep learning curve learning to use a harmonizer well. Not something I can do live. It needs to be automated.

I'm happy to do another, better quality video if wanted, but it's a bit of a niche interest for BIAB forum members.

Last edited by lambada; 06/02/17 06:46 PM.

Windows 10 Home 20H2 Build 19042.487
BIAB 2021 (Build 818)
Intel(R) Core(TM), i3-4160, CPU @3.60 GHz RAM 16 GB, 64 Bit X64-based processor
Zoom UAC-2 (USB 3 interface-built in midi)
VoiceLive 3 Extreme, Sputnik Valve Condenser Mic