Originally Posted By: Noel96
Robert and Joanne,

This is a fine listen.

The production sounds excellent and Joanne, your singing is absolutely superb. So much attention has been paid to detail in the creation of this song and its presentation! The final product is a terrific collaboration. I also found myself captivated by the chord progression... the sequence had a very haunting and mysterious sound; it was an excellent backdrop for Robert's imagery.

All the best,
Noel

Noel,

Thank you I`m glad you enjoyed our efforts. As said before, most of the fine tuning on the mix was done by Joanne and I`ve learnt a lot from being able to see what was done in RB.
I appreciate your mentioning of the chords - I tried to go somewhere different in the chorus to add some drama.

Robert

Originally Posted By: tommyad
Originally Posted By: Al-David
Wow! This is so danged good! everything is placed and performed perfectly. Joanne's voice is a n excellent fit - and she's such a terrific singer. Haunting and captivating. That was a marvelous listen! Kudos to all concerned.

The simulated broadcast at the end is a perfect outro. All of you were at the top of your game with this one.

Alan
I have to agree with Alan. Nicely done by you both. Tom

Thank you, Tom!

Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Robert/Joanne,

A very nice listen. As others have noted.."haunting".

Good vocal, excellent production and mix.

Enjoyed it.

fj

Floyd,
Happy to hear you enjoyed this- that`s two "haunting" songs in a row - gonna change tack for the next one!

Robert