Originally Posted By: Rockdoc326
I guess no one at this point on the Mac side has heard whether BiaB 2018 for Mac will be 64 bit? Hopefully, they'll make the transition.

I've yet to update to High Sierra on my Mac, being concerned that many of my 3rd party plugins used with my DAW (I use Logic Pro X) will not work with High Sierra, though a number of 3rd party developers have made the transition.

I'm in no rush. Sierra still does the work for me in Logic and BiaB, as well as keeping all of my 3rd party plugins active. I am getting an annoying message in the upper right-hand corner of my Mac screen frequently, prompting me to upgrade to High Sierra. Biding my time for the moment.
It’s an Apple program. Logic Pro X is 64 bit only. The only way you can use 32bit plugs in it is with a wrapper such as 32Lives ($99) which does work in High Sierra.

If you boot from an SSD, High Sierra absolutely is better. If you want to read about it’s best feature, go Here: Snapshots- APFS and High Sierra

BIAB 2023 Audiophile, 24/60 Core M2 Mac Studio Ultra/8TB/192GB Sonoma, M1 MBAir, 2012 MBP
Digital Performer 11, LogicPro
Finale27.4, Dorico5, Encore5, SmartScorePro64, Notion6, Overture5