Originally Posted By: animarorecords
Hello, floyd

It is the first time for me to listen to the song of this genre from you.
Your rock songs are wonderful, but also this song is nice.
I thought that it expressed a sad story probably shared by all Americans very well.
I was deeply impressed.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi

Shigeki Adachi - If I can "deeply impress" you, that is a feather in my cap... thanks..

Originally Posted By: LPman
Hi floyd jane,

This song has good story. Got a nice feel and moves nicely along. Make's ya realize how good North America has it. Thanks for sharing.

LPman - thanks for having a listen...

Originally Posted By: chulaivet1966
Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Wayne - I really appreciate you giving me your reaction to this prior to posting. It was important that this be "okay" for those who were actually there. I know that we cannot possible know - or even come close to imagining - what that was like. Trying to do so, boggles the mind, breaks my heart and brings a lump in my throat and a tear to the eye...
Thanks for your opinion.
Thanks for your service.

Your quite welcome Floyd....
You didn't have to inquire with me so I thank you for your courtesy (even though it was not necessary) and your kind words.

Ha...oh...it's "mind boggling"...that's for damn sure.

Truthfully, there isn't a day that goes by that I don't have images of that part of my life and reminded of how profound the experience was at 18 years old and how it formed who I am today.
(After 13 months in country I rotated back to CONUS and was still 19 years old.)

I have (3) songs I wrote about that experience but have been done for many years and are not BIAB creations. (Just Do It on my s/c page and Toy Guns not uploaded yet and the third one is not uploaded yet)

Ok....back to topic....thanks again.

(That last chord wouldn't be a Badd9...would it?) smile

Wayne - thanks for stopping by again - that last chord is Fm(maj7)...