Hi Kent,

The popup comes whenever I open a BIAB song file that contains a midi instrument - BIAB can't load the instrument, so puts up a notification. If there are two midi instruments, it throws up two identical popups, and when you click one to dismiss it the other is underneath it. Same with three etc ... so it is looking for each instrument and reporting back when it can't find each one

The precise wording and filepath is

"Aria Engine: Band-In-A-Box sounds.

Can not find Instrument Bank File at F:/bb/HiQ Instruments/Band-in-a-Box Sounds/Band-in-a-Box Sounds.bank.xml

Do you want to uninstall this product?"

There is also a confirming yellow notification box briefly in the usual right-hand bottom corner of the BIAB window that says "Could not load HiQ Patch, Band-in-a-Box instruments might not be installed"

The Instrument Bank File is now at the exact same filepath but on the C drive, and I am quite sure that you will find it in the same sub-folder path within your own bb folder.

Seemingly, BIAB needs to be pointed to that C drive location for the Sound Bank.xml file it needs, because it is looking in the F drive location still which no longer has any BIAB content at all.

I still haven't been able to find out how to do that frown