Originally Posted By: JohnJohnJohn
Just because riding a horse is faster than walking is no reason not to build a car!

And I wish that the ACW worked even half as good as Charlie described. I've tried to use it on simple songs with simple chords and found its quicker and way less frustrating to type in the song!

It works that way for me. I'll repeat with respect, what I said above about RealBand. Because you may not can get the results you want from the Audio Chord Wizard doesn't mean it can't be done, it just means you can't do it. It also doesn't mean you that with some work and practice it can't be as efficient for you as it is for me. Some songs yield faster and more accurate results than others and more times than not, I don't use the ACW for speed. That's not the value and benefit it gives me. I've no more to say about the ACW because this thread is about another subject that has no effect on the ACW and how it works.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.