Originally Posted By: David Snyder
Beat,

4.99 a month pro subscription to get enough monthly credits to really do anything.

I said I would give it year or so. It's a cup of coffee. But I won't do that forever if it seems their model is the 4.99, the postings are bait, and only an algorithm is "listening."

The $5 per month is worth it for us for completely unlimited album, EP and single releases to all the major platforms. And done with very little hassle. Cheaper and easier than the other distributors.

Reading their blog, etc., does indicate some major placements and they are obviously pitching music from their genre playlists, etc., in addition to the "wanted" listings. And from a "buyer" perspective it's easy to find music that might suit your needs by searching or looking at the featured playlists.

We have three songs featured on short playlists under the roots genre. I discovered them by accident. We received no notification of it but it would appear that it was done by a human. And we are happy to be there.

My biggest issue is their wanky website and lack of a phone app. If they lack funding to do that right then you gotta wonder about their longevity. I hope they prosper as I think they have a good business model.