Using Style _NWORMRG.STY (New Orleans Mardi Gras 16ths), upon initial generation (or subsequent) produces a "Beat Map Stretcher was unable to load in the WAV file" error message, then substitutes a midi track for the style default Real Drum track"NewOrleansMardiGras16ths". There are six variations to this Real Drum track. My preference setting is to sub a midi style if RD is not found, hence the mid substitution.

Performing a complete rebuild for styles is of no avail. Interesting though, the error refers to a .wav file. Should a .wma file be referenced (since I am not using the audiophile version)?

I am using BBW 2018, PlusPAK Upgrade (previous edition was 2017) Everything PAK, build 520 (non-audiophile version) BBW. I wonder if the _NWORMG.STY is incorrectly referencing a .wav file for the Real Drum Track. Using the 8ths version of the Real Drum style (i.e., re-assigning the Real Drum Track in the song track to the 8ths version) works. However, the 8ths RD is not RD I want for the Song Style.

Have been in touch with Kent of PG Music a couple of days ago, and he is looking into it. Just wondered if anyone else using the non-audiophile version who has _NWORMG.STY can reproduce the error.

Thanks,
Richard

Postscript. It would be nice if the flash error log listed the the filename that was not found...

Last edited by rich in ca; 09/23/18 08:12 AM. Reason: added a post script