Thanks Pipline and jcland for your responses.

Pipeline- I do have the .wma file (NewOrleansMardiGras16ths^_085_Style.wma), but as expected, do not have the .wav version. I can copy/drag the .wma file and it appears to play correctly in other apps. Tempo is at the default 85 bpm. I'm inclined to think that the parent style (in my case) is incorrectly referencing a .wav file.

jcland- In my case, none of the variants for the RD work, and produce the same "Beat Map..." error.

Selecting the RD NewOrleansMardiGras8ths generates and plays correctly. However, earlier I thought the export error was related to the 16ths style, but it is also produced by the 8ths RD as well (see below) . The export is apparently successful when played back (I have not analyzed in detail). Seems that will be a new topic.

Rendering succeeded! [2018.520.0, 9/23/2018 9:10:50 AM]
Audio Conversion Error: Media Foundation failed to convert to .mp3. Trying alternate conversion method... The error number is -1072868846 [2018.520.0, 9/23/2018 9:10:44 AM]

To insert an image into a post, Click File Manager in the Post Options section of the post

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Inserting an Image into a post.PNG (5.68 KB, 83 downloads)
MardiGras Style 8ths works.PNG (33.71 KB, 83 downloads)