Thanks pipeline,

I added the revised line:
;wavename=NewOrleansMardiGras16ths^02-S,R_085_Style.wav
wavename=NewOrleansMardiGras16ths^_085_Style.wav

(commenting out the original and adding the revised line.

Unfortunately, I get the same error. I did notice though, there is a file "NewOrleansSync^02-SnrGrv,4SnRd_170_Style.txt" that is also listed in each of the variant folders, but the _170_Style.wav listed in the variant ..._170_Style.txt files in the 16ths RD is not in the parent 16ths folder. However, the 8ths version of the MardiGras style contains the reference to the _170_Style "NewOrleansMardiGras8ths^_170_Style.wma" in the parent 8ths folder (NewOrleansMardiGras8ths^).

This leads me to two questions: (1) Does BB automatically search for .wma files if the BBW is not the audiophile version (it appears so, because it seems all the RD's are .wma's) leading me to believe the reference is programmatically enforced to wma's;

and (2) is the inclusion in the NewOrleansMardiGras16ths^ folder of NewOrleansSync^01-SnrGrv,4SnHt_170_Style.txt and other variants that reference _170_Style.wav causing the wave not found, as the parent 16ths folder does not contain the _170_Style.wav. So, I guess I could copy and add the _170_Style.waf to the 16th's parent folder, or Should the 16ths variant folders even contain the ..._170...txt files?

Thanks,

Richard