Originally Posted By: Tano Music
Floyd, your work is always so professionally done, in every respect--much to learn from listening to your contributions!

I was most struck by the creative/imaginative lyric pictures, especially: "highway in my shoes"--that one is outstanding, and "white line lullaby" is great, too.

May I offer one suggestion? I think that using "lesson" to end that line in the 2nd verse is a bit awkward..I don't have an alternate suggestion, but that's the only improvement I could offer.

Loved your use of BIAB RT's and the style...thanks for showing us "how it's done"!

TM - thanks for the nice review. I agree the the word "Lesson" comes out a bit bumpy as it is sung. That is my fault for not paying attention... it was intended to be sung more as one syllable - "less'n" - which works a lot better - and it is the idea that I wanted at that point (and I could not find a better alternative). Thanks for the listen and the comments...

Originally Posted By: RnAM
Another great song that carries all the characteristics that go with a Floyd song!

Rob and Anne-Marie

Thanks, y'all...