Originally Posted By: mark.ogier
Hey Noel

Thanks for your interest.

I am using _SHAKIN

It may not be the most suitable for what I am doing but I am still getting to grips with the myriad of real tracks available and it seems fairly close, although the plane isn't quite there for sure. If you have any better ideas please say! smile

Cheers
Mark

Gee, I listened to the render and that sounds gnarly :-(

So I don't have the program w/ me at the moment to try and replicate it, but here's what I would suggest (and please update as I'm curious if it works!). Try and remove the three periods altogether and just let the chord play out--w whatever insturments you need muted, ofc.

I'd bet dollars to donuts that with the space you've allocated for that particular chord to play before the next part marker, BiaB will do exactly what you're trying to accomplish anyway--especially if you set the piano to "simple" for that particular bit.

As a last resort, if that does not work, have the piano play the A substyle for the lead in, as the A substyles are generally less busy than the B substyles, and I strongly doubt the piano will elect to play anything other than a held chord if you try any, let alone all, of the above.

Lemme know if it works :-)

DB

Band-in-a-Box 2021 PlusPAK w 2019 Bonus Pak. Custom Build Desktop PC W/ Windows 10 Home 64-bit. CPU: Intel Core i5-9600k @ 3.7GHz (6 core x 6 threads) RAM: 16GB DDR4. Storage 238GB SSD + 2.7 TB HDD. GPU: ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB