Ms. Swayze...

May I borrow a line from your song, "Speechless Blues", please? Assuming you've granted my request, I'll follow-up by saying that "I'm left speechless" by this...this...this elegantly swinging, sassy-as-a-stolen kiss, tastily sung piece of happy blues!!!

Sometimes, my first impulse when commenting on a song or composition that thrills my heart, soul, and ears, is to try to think of a known musician who's work compares favorably to the User's Forum member's production. But, you know what, Ms. Swayze? In this case I ain't gonna do that, because from where I'm standing, it would be an insult to you. Why compare you to someone else when you're as "good", if not better, than they are??? And your scatting was as effortless and stylish as a blue-hearted bird tweeting on a jazz kick.

If I must use a superlative, then it would be that "Speechless Blues" is probably the finest jazz vocal performance by a lady that I've heard on the forum. You should have sold tickets to us before you posted it!

Ms. Swayze, please promise me that you're going to post more songs on this forum, starting, like, right now. Not only do we (the forum members) need more women "in the mix" (in my opinion, of course), but we need you even more to show us how the fine art of jazz singing is done.

Okay, you don't have to promise, but, I hope like you-know-what that we hear from you much, much more often, okay?

I'm your's,

LOREN

Last edited by bluage; 01/15/19 08:02 PM.

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".