I have come across another drag and drop issue. If I generate a song and drag it to the dropbox in BIAB and then go into DAW mode and drag it over to my DAW all is fine. But the problem comes after this. I select New and and Load in a different style or song it does not matter and repeat the same thing. Except when I drag the new tracks over to the DAW it includes another copy of the last style or song files from the last drag and drop.
I also had made sure I deleted the previous files BIAB drag and drop folder. Also in the drag and drop box in BIAB the green indicator never does change back to normal. The only way to stop this from recurring is to exit BIAB and start over.

In this picture you can see the tracks from the previous drag and drop being added again to the DAW project which I had deleted from the DAW before dragging the new tracks over. The BOLTD style tracks should not be there, they were from a previous drag and drop which I had deleted.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Drag file.JPG (100.97 KB, 238 downloads)

BIAB 2024 Ultrapack- Studio One Pro 6.5 Windows 10