Quote:

I have been having so much fun with it, (recording covers) much more than I could have ever imagined...that I am actually toying with doing a complete covers album, this year, rather than write another original album..which is really quite a struggle...and usually takes 18 months to 2 years to complete...

Its a different mind set doing covers.....its not so serious...and precious...if that makes any sense?...In a way using Band In A Box, gives me the feeling of being a session player...with the freedom to come up with guitar and keyboard and vocal parts for the song, whilst playing with a bass player and drummer of a professional standard.

I need to look into the licensing of covers...on my first album, I covered Bob Dylans Tangled Up In Blue, and got a mechanical licesnse for that, for X amount of copies of CD's to be pressed...but digital downloads I havent looked into...

Wiz

Wiz,

Good luck in all your ventures, both original and covers... I have great respect for your ability based on the stuff you have posted here. I suspect that what I haven't yet heard is even better. I find your work inspiring.