Originally Posted By: Tangmo
A very interesting relaxing, yet cerebral ride. I like the way it rocks back and forth between major and minor tonalities, sometimes from the same same root chord. At least that's the way I'm parsing it as a beginner. And lands on an "up" feel. I wasn't all that crazy about the cello in my right ear on the phones. Probably not an issue on monitors/speakers. It might have been better had the strings taken the full spread and the cello shared closer to the middle...but maybe the very oddness of the piece begged for such a placement. I very much enjoyed the time listening.

Thanx for listening and commenting. I will have to take a look at the cello. I place my strings in most of my compositions based on where they are in an orchestra based on the audiences view. Thus the double basses and cellos are on the far right. But maybe I have a volume issue, I will check.

You know you're getting old when a recliner and a heating pad is your idea of a hot date!

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware