He didn't produce all of the Parmalee albums. The best seller they had was Feels Like Carolina. (The 91.200 seller.) That was produced by New Voice Entertainment, composed of Rich Redmond, Kurt Allison, Tully Kennedy, and David Fanning. If you all hang his hat on Parmalee, they don't use him anymore. My research into their album history leads me to think they left him after the first album.

I am NOT putting the guy down. I just think about him as the next tier down from the big dogs though he talks himself up to the David Foster level and I want to know more about his street cred. Your critique has too many vagaries. Like "co-wrote and produced the demo for a platinum selling #1 Country hit." What hit by what band? He was "not mentioned" likely because he was not involved.

But this is all moot. I just want to know more specifics. He knows a ton and I respect the knowledge. I can say I am a producer too because I did my own album t hat nobody outside the 45 people who bought it ever heard of.

But they DID get an autographed picture with it!!!!

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.