George, this is very pretty. Thanks for sharing.

The best thing here is your production skills. The mixing is superb. The choice of instruments is excellent. I particularly liked layering in the flute solo over your piano. Yours was a very valuable comment for others to learn from, that the generated solos can be used as backgrounds.

Of the generated solos, the alto sax has my vote. Your piano playing is beautiful and appropriately sparse for the tune.

About the copyright issues comments by others, as has been pointed out, this is obviously not an original composition, but it also is not really an arrangement; it is a performance. This is a straight-ahead rendering of the tune (beautifully done) with some nuances in the melody similar to the way many contemporary musicians would perform and solo over the tune. In my opinion, that makes it a great mix, and a really solid performance, but not really an arrangement, which involves more than deciding who solos when. That is not meant to take anything away from the fact that this is a superb production job on this tune, and a lovely performance. And George never said it was an arrangement.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors