Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
Haha. This comment is a funny statement about my time lately. I've played this song at least 10 times so far --11 now. Since I was here on the forum I dropped in here to see what i wrote about this when I first heard it. HAHAHa. Looks like I never told you all. First of all, y'all know that you four are some of my all-time favorite music makers. Putting you all in the same project can only be complete magic. Here's what I said when Scott first presented this masterpiece:

Oh, good God, there are so many amazing aspects to talk about here. Just on my 3rd listen now. Love this melody --so creative with so many influences to mention. Janice (well I say this all time) can make anything sound outstanding. So good and I love those harmonies and her decisions on where they should go. Very well constructed vocals. Ray is such a good bassist, playing what needs to be said on the low end while creatively dancing with the lyric, and I know he is so good at making everything click together. It doesn't get any better than Bud when it comes to studio work.

Scott, this is such a good song. So glad you dusted it off and assembled such a great team to help with the polishing.

You guys are the best.

Thank you so much Marty and we both very much appreciate your suggestions on video syncing. Scott and Ray were kind to invite us in on this project and we hoped not to distract from their original production.

Janice