RE…Realband.
So far ive not much to complain bout 2022 rb (or bb) which ive been going through in detail. my audient sound device worked off the bat in rb 2022.
So there really was no faffiing around with settings.
I think the key to using rb, at least for me is ensuring that ones sound devices is set up properly in win audio device....cos i think the installer looks in win.

My only nits with rb are wishes like.. being to slow down the acw, and being to …in stylepicker having a selected style play demo using ones chord set like bb, and possibly....
A spleeter feature (instead of having to download a 3rd party sw.) cos i have lots of songs // stereo masters originally recorded on 2 inch tape eg studer i would like to remix like heavy rockers that float my boat done with
pro session blokes/musos.

So a dog went into a pub in shropshire called the “tipsy kitten” to order a pint of kibble… Ive always wanted to own a pub called that…lol.

Unfortunately we lost a lovely doggie that we spoilt rotten…still brings tears to me.
Wife and i are huge dog lovers.

Best
om
ps i'm not much of a beer bloke...gimme a tequila sunrise
or rum n pepsi and i'm a happy alf bloke.

Last edited by justanoldmuso; 03/22/22 03:27 AM.

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)