Originally Posted By: Artur VC
..latest versions of both reaper and biab, windows 11

EDIT: It's version 923 not 423
I had 422 running but tried 426 and it did not work.
Use the 423 or 422 as 426 won't allow you to have the Track menu tweak to use the injector.
Just install the 423 and make a copy of bbw64.exe and rename bbw64 - 423.exe and run that without 426 running to use the track injector. Then you can install the latest version but still have the injector version for Reaper to use.

All of this was from many hours of work to show PG how it could be done. It would be a lot easier if a few function were added to Biab to send the tracks/section to Reaper, it would be a lot easier I know than install these tools with Reaper, but until PG do something it's the only way there is at the moment.
I will wait until the end of the year to see if they implement something like this in Biab as Reaper is the most popular DAW by Biab users, or implement direct play/gen in the BiabVST and a Live Arranger mode.
If not I'll put some more work into this and put the track info in an existing menu if they don't have the 2 functions to get the audio and midi track data it uses in a menu.

Last edited by musocity; 11/11/22 02:58 PM.