Your questions are totally irrelevant. They are a red herring. That's why I'm not going to answer them.

I not only was not part of the design team, I have never worked for Ford Motor Company in any capacity yet I have detailed technical knowledge of how my car works.

You tell me what logical inference can be made from this fact.

Again, I dare you to take a college class and cite Wikipedia in your bibliography as "proof" of anything. Hell, Wikipedia themselves tell you to tread carefully:
Reliability of Wikipedia
Wikipedia is Not a Reliable Source

Drop a video into your NLE and tell us what you see. Better: do as Mario suggested and take a silent video, "convert" it to audio and tell us what happens.

Fact: In your NLE you can separate the video from the audio. You can get rid of one or the other, make changes to one independently of the other and/or move them or parts of them in relation to one another.

Fact: when rendering your project or transcoding it you can independently choose the video and the audio codec.

You tell me what the obvious logical conclusion is

Last edited by Byron Dickens; 08/19/23 08:01 AM.

Byron Dickens

BIAB. CbB. Mixbus 32C 8 HP Envy. Intel core i7. 16GB RAM W10. Focusrite Scarlett 18i 20. Various instruments played with varying degrees of proficiency.

https://soundcloud.com/athanorsoundlabs