Originally Posted By: MusicStudent
Originally Posted By: DebMurphy
When I was looking for a DAW was when this forum started to light up with coding to get something to work with Reaper and Band In A Box.

...Deb

Sorry to hear that, unfortunately we have no control over all that nonsense.

Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
Originally Posted By: TRYUK
I was wondering, is there the option to BLOCK someone?
Yes. If you click on the user's name (upper left of a post), then View Profile, you will see an option to Ignore This User.

Originally Posted By: DebMurphy
Ohhhh, Thank you, Matt. Ignore works wonders!

...Deb

if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

===================================================================
===================================================================
https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=774106#Post774106

Originally Posted By: musocity
These are the original solo sections from a Biab track.
Any section I can extend or shorten the original playing.
If you watch the video where you have the gaps you can manually merge so there's no stop, you can't do that with a consolidated wav or in Biab now how it is:
Reaper-RT-Solo-Extend.mp4

Originally Posted By: PeterGannon
>MusoCity: If you could do the same in Biab/RealBand/Plugin as I can do in Reaper with the track sections it will further improve Biab to allow for more creativity control

Agreed, and this is something planned for BB2024 (and BiaB plug-in w/DAWS like Reaper that support these track sections). This will open up lots of additional options when customizing solos and other tracks.

Because of the forum lighting up with "coding"

As I have said, long after I have gone users will be using all these features and functions, including those complaining about me posting stuff and telling the truth ! If they don't want to use them out of spite I can make up a list of things in Biab and BBPlugin from over the 14 years that they can avoid, or better still just use the 2009 version:
Band-in-a-Box® Version 2009 and 2009.5 Update - Build 288