Freezing only freezes the enter track, IE, if I hit the snowflake for that instrument track (no matter how many chorus or repeats there are), the entire song's instrument is frozen, freezing doesn't freeze bars.

Have a look at this screenshot, you'll notice the first 2 bars as the intro, the first bar's 4 count has 2 sustained chords, but the last sustained chord (Dm) I need to carry over to the 2nd bar but without playing that chord again, but the 2nd bar would trigger the drum fill, atm, the 2nd bar has a Dm.d which kills the chord and only playes the drums fill, which I don't want, just imagine on a guitar, hit an Em for 2 counts then a Dm for 2 counts for the first bar, but let the Dm sustain for 4 counts starting the second bar while the drummer would do a fill without the guitar hitting that same chord again, so in reality, the guitar is sustaining Dm for 6 counts.

Describing what I'm looking for is super hard when trying to explain in text. smile

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
BIAB Screenshot.png (92.62 KB, 159 downloads)