Originally Posted by Matt Finley
Since this has been suggested for so long, I have to conclude PG Music has made a marketing decision not to do it that way. It's certainly not a technical problem, but it could be an interesting challenge to decide what belongs in each genre.

When I was browsing ezkey's content. For example, what kind of music do I want to make, I can quickly find what I want. And it was perfect. For example, I want Latin POP, I listen to the rhythm is the most popular at the moment. But EZKEY, you know, you have to go with the drums, you know, with the BASS, it's a little more difficult.

Also, if I look for Latin POP in BIAB, it comes out very, very much. But it's hard to find the most popular one right now. Because BIAB just mixed some RT together and felt like it sounded Latin. But there are some differences from the Latin style that is currently popular.

BIAB has accumulated a large number of guitar RT, can be arbitrarily combined into a lot of music types, so that the music style will be more and more, now more than 10,000, later will become more than 50,000, more than 100,000. At this time, there will be a growing sense of choice and selection. It's a lot, but it feels about the same.

Therefore, I think BIAB can do a new content, that is, update according to the type of music, there are still new RT, new drums and so on, but it is the same type, such as 10 songs and 20 songs each time, the price can be more expensive. But the content is better.

WIN10 20H2, AMD R4800H ,16G , 2T ,FOCUSRITE 2i4 MKII,Studio One,FL STUDIO