Go To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#795221 01/12/24 08:50 AM
User Showcase
DC Ron Offline OP
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
A cheerful reflection on what might have been. THANKS for all the helpful reviews of past songs and in advance for your input on this one. Am still catching up from the holidays so apologies to those showcase tunes I haven't gotten to yet...

Wrong Place, Wrong Time

Key=G , Tempo 118, Length (m:s)=3:19
Style is _NAUSEA.STY (Nausea '90s Pop Rock with Organ)
RealTracks in style: ** N/A ** 995:Bass, Electric, HardRockLA Ev 120
RealTracks in style: ** N/A ** 2764:Organ, Rhythm CountryBluesRockMike Ev 110
RealTracks in style: ** N/A ** 632:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm PopAmericanMuted Ev 120
RealTracks in style: ** N/A ** 1259:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm PopShiningRockA-B Ev 120
RealDrums in style:RockHardKick^02-a:Closed Hat, Snare , b:Ride, Snare
Handclaps: EZ Drummer

Lyrics: R.W. Davis
Vocals: D.A. Hughes
Me: Odd jobs

Lyrics:
The depth in your eyes
Caused me to shudder
And killed all the lies
I could have muttered
It would have done no good
To speak my thoughts
‘Cause we both knew
It was not our fault

We met in the wrong place
It was the wrong time
I fell in love with your face
But it made me blind
I never knew the taste
Of having you as mine
It was the wrong time

The depth in your eyes
The smile on your lips
Oh, you looked so nice
That I couldn’t resist
Yeah, I might have tried it
Or tried to act cool
I might have applied it
But I didn’t know the rules

It was the wrong time
I fell in love with your face
But it made me blind
I never knew the taste
Of having you as mine
It was the wrong time

We met in the wrong place....

Last edited by DC Ron; 01/12/24 10:02 AM.

DC Ron
BiaB Audiophile
Presonus Studio One
StudioCat DAW dual screen
Presonus Faderport 16
Too many guitars (is that a thing?)
User Showcase
Expert
Expert
Hi DC.
Tight sounding arrangement and fine melody.
To my ears the main vocal sounds a bit harsh and could use a bit of eq warmth.
I like it though.

Vic

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Nice pop song. This was fun to listen to.

I like the choice of the style. Nice 80's sounding pop rock.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.
User Showcase
Expert
Expert
This is quintissential 60's pop if I've ever heard it! what a fun song (though I suppose the lyric is not fun)...this one makes you want to dance...great production indeed...the vocals were spot-on and reminicient of the light pop music of the late 60's and 70's...it reminded me of Peter Noon (Herman's Hermits) or Gary Lewis and the Playboys, etc. Loved it!

www.soundclick.com/firesong
BiaB 2024, Steinberg Cubase Pro 13, Wavelab 11.2, SpetraLayers Pro 10, Audacity, Steinberg UR44 Interface, Yamaha Genos, Roland FP60 and FP10, Windows 10

You are who you are because you do what you do because of what you believe.
User Showcase
Expert
Expert
Hi,

This is a promising song and good vocals.

It could perhaps benefit from a bit of development - maybe an instrumental solo in the middle and a "middle 8" to give it some light and shade.

Enjoyable.

Best Regards
Nigel

Nigel Spiers
Christchurch, New Zealand
info@nzacoustics.com
User Showcase
DC Ron Offline OP
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted by vicarn
Hi DC.Tight sounding arrangement and fine melody. To my ears the main vocal sounds a bit harsh and could use a bit of eq warmth. I like it though. Vic

Vic, THANKS for the listen. Yep, high frequency hearing loss often trips me up on EQ side. Will listen again with a reference track to see if that helps.

Originally Posted by Guitarhacker
Nice pop song. This was fun to listen to. I like the choice of the style. Nice 80's sounding pop rock.

Herb, was sure the B3 would keep me in the decade of the 60s. Thanks for promoting me in the rock and roll timeline! Glad you enjoyed it.

Originally Posted by firesong
This is quintissential 60's pop if I've ever heard it! what a fun song (though I suppose the lyric is not fun)...this one makes you want to dance...great production indeed...the vocals were spot-on and reminicient of the light pop music of the late 60's and 70's...it reminded me of Peter Noon (Herman's Hermits) or Gary Lewis and the Playboys, etc. Loved it!

Firesong, OOF! Just when Herb promoted me to the 80's you've rolled me back another 10-20 years. Creating the urge to dance is very flattering. My mental storyboard when I put this together played a bit like the dance scene in Pulp Fiction. Love that stuff. THANKS for the input!

Originally Posted by NigelSpiers
Hi This is a promising song and good vocals.It could perhaps benefit from a bit of development - maybe an instrumental solo in the middle and a "middle 8" to give it some light and shade. Enjoyable.Best Regards Nigel

Nigel, great points, and I do prefer having an instrumental or middle eight, or BOTH. For this song I was shooting for the sub three minute pop song format, so jettisoned those as style choices. May have to build those back out for the album version though. Ha! FWIW, I STILL failed to get this under 3:00...THANKS for the listen!

DC Ron
BiaB Audiophile
Presonus Studio One
Presonus Faderport 16
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
DC Ron, this is a great song
Super vocal and harmonies
Great lyrics
Great pop song genre
Very danceable tune
I would put this in the Gary Lewis and the Playboys era, i.e. the 1960s.
Good mix but FWIW I would bring the B3's volume up. That would definitely put it in the 60's.

You know you're getting old when a recliner and a heating pad is your idea of a hot date!

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Hi Ron,

Man, your music is always so entertaining! Your singer always comes through with great performances. Of course, you always feed him great material to work with. That's a big plus. Still, he tops it off perfectly every time.

I really liked the hand claps that came in around 2:40 . That helped to further define it as a great sound from the early-to-mid '60s. For me, that was a great era for rock music. I was in high school at the time. Yeah, I'm older than the original recipe for dirt. But I got to enjoy some great music back in the day! And this would have been a perfect fit.

You keep pumping out one great hit after another. I know I'm in for a treat every time I click on one of your songs. It gives the feel of something in the middle between Gary Lewis & The Playboys and The Dave Clark Five. Maybe even a tiny bit of Manfred Mann.

Great listen - thanks for the big smile on my face! It's been a challenging day - I needed that!

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops

User Showcase
DC Ron Offline OP
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted by MarioD
DC Ron, this is a great song Super vocal and harmonies Great lyrics Great pop song genre Very danceable tune I would put this in the Gary Lewis and the Playboys era, i.e. the 1960s. Good mix but FWIW I would bring the B3's volume up. That would definitely put it in the 60's.

Marty, THANKS for the listen! Yeah, went back and forth on placement of the B3. There's a a wide dynamic range on this RT (and many other BiaB organs) and so It doesn't sit perfectly to my ears without more manipulation than I had the patience for. I should work on that patience thing. Ha! Glad you enjoyed it!

Originally Posted by Al-David
Hi Ron, Man, your music is always so entertaining! Your singer always comes through with great performances. Of course, you always feed him great material to work with. That's a big plus. Still, he tops it off perfectly every time. I really liked the hand claps that came in around 2:40 . That helped to further define it as a great sound from the early-to-mid '60s. For me, that was a great era for rock music. I was in high school at the time. Yeah, I'm older than the original recipe for dirt. But I got to enjoy some great music back in the day! And this would have been a perfect fit. You keep pumping out one great hit after another. I know I'm in for a treat every time I click on one of your songs. It gives the feel of something in the middle between Gary Lewis & The Playboys and The Dave Clark Five. Maybe even a tiny bit of Manfred Mann. Great listen - thanks for the big smile on my face! It's been a challenging day - I needed that! Alan

Alan, sorry for your challenging day! I've said it before, but playing a role in creating a smile is the highest compliment I can process. So THANK YOU! Yeah, Dusty has a killer voice and an encyclopedic musical vocabulary to draw on. He's the best. The handclaps seemed like the obvious danceable accent on the final chorus. They were fun to do, too. Glad you enjoyed the song!

DC Ron
BiaB Audiophile
Presonus Studio One
Presonus Faderport 16
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Ron,

Man! I enjoy your music!
Quality writing, interesting Production - with your own twists, not just copying templates from the past...
D.A.'s vocals are always right on for the songs.
And a good mix.

Catchy.
Good Stuff.

fj

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Really Cool song Ron.

It has a real 80s pop radio feel. The mix reminds me of the Cars but the sound reminds me of something else, maybe those guys who did Whip It.

Sounds great!

smile

By the way, who are your favorite bands from that Era?

User Showcase
DC Ron Offline OP
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted by floyd jane
Ron, Man! I enjoy your music! Quality writing, interesting Production - with your own twists, not just copying templates from the past...D.A.'s vocals are always right on for the songs. And a good mix. Catchy. Good Stuff. fj

Floyd, gee, THANKS for the listen and kind words! Can't claim credit for the amazing (IMHO) lyrics and vocals. I'm just trying to coax them into something fun to listen to. Needless to say, there's a lot of stuff on the cutting room floor. Ha!

DC Ron
BiaB Audiophile
Presonus Studio One
Presonus Faderport 16
User Showcase
Expert
Expert
Good stuff! It's brings to mind several types of styles and time periods, but is uniquely yours. Very, good. Like the mix and the overall sound is great.

Brad

User Showcase
DC Ron Offline OP
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted by David Snyder
Really Cool song Ron. It has a real 80s pop radio feel. The mix reminds me of the Cars but the sound reminds me of something else, maybe those guys who did Whip It. Sounds great! smile By the way, who are your favorite bands from that Era?

David, well, THANKS! Favorite bands of that era...

I was lucky in that I could literally walk to the Agora Ballroom in Atlanta and see a lot of the seminal bands of the late 70s and early 80s. REM and The B-52s were just two of the many amazing LOCAL bands. Those two weren't even my favorites at the time (but they're right up there now). We also had a great college radio station (WRAS). I never listened to popular radio except by accident. Once I was driving in a friend's car and the DJ said, "Here's the blockbuster Number One song in America for the last 13 weeks, Debby Boone and You Light Up My Life..." I had never heard of the song or Ms Boone. I could not process how this was popular taste, and didn't try.

Music I listened to a LOT during that time:
REM
The B-52s
The Cars
Devo (Whip It!)
Elvis Costello
Graham Parker
Joe Jackson
The Clash
Warren Zevon
Darryl Rhoades
Jules and the Polar Bears

Geez, and so many more. It was a rich time and place, musically.

THANKS again for the listen. Glad you liked it! Ron

DC Ron
BiaB Audiophile
Presonus Studio One
Presonus Faderport 16
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Nice pop - not quite power pop but close. Sort of a The Cars song without the quirky bits.
The hand claps are pretty good.
I've found that blending in a couple of tracks of real hand claps makes a big difference...usually four machine tracks and two real ones - some REALLY small delay between each of the machine ones also humanizes a bit more - hard work though.

Cheers
rayc
"What's so funny about peace, love & understanding?" - N.Lowe
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
rayc stole my line - nice pop. Your lead singer reminds me a bit of Glenn Tilbrook from Squeeze.

Nice production, nothing heavy but fun listen.

You've got the knack for nice pop productions! smile

-- David Cuny
My virtual singer development blog

Vocal control, you say. Never heard of it. Is that some kind of ProTools thing?
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted by dcuny
rayc stole my line - nice pop. Your lead singer reminds me a bit of Glenn Tilbrook from Squeeze.
Nice production, nothing heavy but fun listen.
You've got the knack for nice pop productions! smile
I love both Squeeze voices...I have most of their albums. I was also lucky enough to see the band in a pub about 5 miles from my then home on their 1st Australian tour. Late in 79.

Cheers
rayc
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
REM - didn't see them as they were "too popular" by the time they toured here. I was such a droob.
The B-52s - saw them - excellent.
The Cars - would love to have - I was hooked by their new wave Buddy Hollyness.
Devo (Whip It!) yep, the Coal Mine tour.
Elvis Costello - 1st tour and three or four after - including the Rude 5 and the Imposters.
Graham Parker - a couple of times - one of the best gigs.
Joe Jackson - bought the 1st album but didn't see him as I wasn't fussed on the 2nd.
The Clash - missed them, bought the 1st four albums but I didn't go because it was 82 and they'd bored me with The Sandanista.
Warren Zevon - so cool but nope.
Darryl Rhoades -I'll have to look that one up.
Jules and the Polar Bears - ditto.

Cheers
rayc
User Showcase
DC Ron Offline OP
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted by Brad Williams
Good stuff! It's brings to mind several types of styles and time periods, but is uniquely yours. Very, good. Like the mix and the overall sound is great. Brad

Brad, so glad you like it! Thank you for the listen.

Originally Posted by rayc
Nice pop - not quite power pop but close. Sort of a The Cars song without the quirky bits. The hand claps are pretty good. I've found that blending in a couple of tracks of real hand claps makes a big difference...usually four machine tracks and two real ones - some REALLY small delay between each of the machine ones also humanizes a bit more - hard work though.

Ray, thanks! But what would The Cars be without the quirky bits? Ha! Thanks for the hand clap tip, I'll try that next time. It was the last thing I recorded, and I probably rushed it a bit. Thanks as well for sharing your reflections on my artist list. It strikes me as an important era musically, and not just because I was in the middle of it.

Originally Posted by dcuny
rayc stole my line - nice pop. Your lead singer reminds me a bit of Glenn Tilbrook from Squeeze. Nice production, nothing heavy but fun listen. You've got the knack for nice pop productions! smile

David, glad you liked it! Geez, I left Squeeze off my list! Saw Jools Holland era Squeeze a couple of times and have all their music. Amazing band with amazing songs. Glenn has one of the purest voices ever and loved the way he and Chris Difford would harmonize in octaves. But I like my vocalist's voice a little more. He's amazing. Thanks for listening and the compliments!

DC Ron
BiaB Audiophile
Presonus Studio One
Presonus Faderport 16
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Ron,

Great music! Love the sound you are getting. Agree with all the other references - this is quite the pop mashup. Excellent lyrics, vocals and production.

Bob

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Nice pop sound! Very much reminds me of the Cars as others have mentioned.

Excellent vocal!

Good production overall, hand claps especially really work.

Enjoyed!

User Showcase
DC Ron Offline OP
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted by rsdean
Ron, Great music! Love the sound you are getting. Agree with all the other references - this is quite the pop mashup. Excellent lyrics, vocals and production. Bob

THANKS, Bob!

Originally Posted by BlueAttitude
Nice pop sound! Very much reminds me of the Cars as others have mentioned. Excellent vocal! Good production overall, hand claps especially really work. Enjoyed!

Dave, glad you liked it! Think Candy-O is burned into my brain, but it doesn't hurt at all. Ha!

DC Ron
BiaB Audiophile
Presonus Studio One
Presonus Faderport 16
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Oh, so well done, Ron. A feast for the ears. Cool how you add the right piece to move the song along and change the dynamics in a subtle way. Excellent vocal, and I enjoy the well-mixed band.

Enjoy whatever happens!
marty

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@babumusic51
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/marty-straub
and https://soundcloud.com/babumusic-5080285
Band in a Box, Reaper, Cakewalk, Ozone 11
User Showcase
DC Ron Offline OP
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted by BabuMusic
Oh, so well done, Ron. A feast for the ears. Cool how you add the right piece to move the song along and change the dynamics in a subtle way. Excellent vocal, and I enjoy the well-mixed band.

Marty, thanks for the listen! Arrangement dynamics can be a lot of fun, but can be risky, too. Glad this worked for you! Love everything my vocalist does. He is amazing.

DC Ron
BiaB Audiophile
Presonus Studio One
Presonus Faderport 16
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Excellent vocals and arrangement (handclaps worked well) and a very good lyric too.

The mix is top tier and sounds great on the KRK's. The drums sound really good too.

We are late to the party and many accolades have been served up ... all of which we agree with.

So, as Janice just commented "his music is always a pleasure to listen to!"

J&B

User Showcase
DC Ron Offline OP
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted by Janice & Bud
Excellent vocals and arrangement (handclaps worked well) and a very good lyric too. The mix is top tier and sounds great on the KRK's. The drums sound really good too. We are late to the party and many accolades have been served up ... all of which we agree with. So, as Janice just commented "his music is always a pleasure to listen to!" J&B

Janice & Bud, well, THANK YOU for the listen and the nice thoughts. Glad you both liked it!

DC Ron
BiaB Audiophile
Presonus Studio One
Presonus Faderport 16
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Excellent tune. Loved the groove. Mix was excellent as well. Super vocal and lyric. Well done..

Scott Collingwood
https://soundcloud.com/scottt709
https://soundcloud.com/spiritlevel-ca
https://www.youtube.com/@SpiritLevel-ge3hm/
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Hello Ron,

I read all the comments on this song and I can only agree with all the compliments.
I will not add more bands or so, you did a good job.
I liked the BG in the last words of every line in the chorusses. Very effective!
Your vocals are good, and also the way you sing in this song.
I remember telling you to use more variation in the highs and lows at the end of each line, but here it is ok!

I was also thinking of what Nigel suggested about a solo guitar as a break, but I don't think the song needs that.
Whatever, I enjoyed your song and that is what matters ;-)

Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130
User Showcase
DC Ron Offline OP
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted by Scott C
Excellent tune. Loved the groove. Mix was excellent as well. Super vocal and lyric. Well done..

Scott, glad you liked it! My lyricist and vocalist WAY outclass me for sure. Keeps me on my toes though. Ha!

Originally Posted by Birchwood
Hello Ron, I read all the comments on this song and I can only agree with all the compliments. I will not add more bands or so, you did a good job. I liked the BG in the last words of every line in the chorusses. Very effective! Your vocals are good, and also the way you sing in this song. I remember telling you to use more variation in the highs and lows at the end of each line, but here it is ok! I was also thinking of what Nigel suggested about a solo guitar as a break, but I don't think the song needs that. Whatever, I enjoyed your song and that is what matters ;-) Hans

Hans, THANKS for the listen and the many comments. Really appreciate it when you and others reflect on what you are hearing. As you know, by the time I've listened to a song 100 times I'm not able to hear it with fresh ears any more. So you and the other forum members help me listen anew. Really glad you liked it!

DC Ron
BiaB Audiophile
Presonus Studio One
Presonus Faderport 16
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
User Video: Band-in-a-Box® + ChatGPT = Impressed the BOSS!

Since AI is now readily available online as a resource for many things, we recently put together and shared a video where we demonstrated how to create a song using Band-in-a-Box®, ChatGPT, and Synth V; we've also shared a Bob Doyle Media video, Convert MIDI Chords into AI Vocal Harmonies with ACE Studio and Band in A Box, showing how they utilize AI for their song projects. Now it's time to share Henry's video, Band-in-a-Box + ChatGPT = Impressed the BOSS!, where he demonstrates how to use ChatGPT and Band-in-a-Box to whip a song project together in only 3-4 hours.

Watch the video.

Visit Henry Clarke's YouTube Channel, Henry Clarke - Senior Musicians Unite, to find a large collection of tutorials showing the viewer how to achieve amazing results using Band-in-a-Box®!

Band-in-a-Box User Video Tutorials!

If you've reviewed our Support page, you've probably noticed the Videos page, which separates our Band-in-a-Box® tutorial videos by category: Overview, VST DAW Plugin, Setup, Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, and there's even an Archive category to go down memory lane... (You'll also find these videos on our YouTube Channel.)

It's always great to hear how other Band-in-a-Box® users create their songs, especially when they explain in detail what they're doing. Like Henry Clarke's YouTube Channel, Henry Clarke - Senior Musicians Unite! There you'll find his ALL Band-in-a-Box Tutorials playlist with over 50 videos! His top-three most watched videos include "How to Get Started with Band-in-a-Box," "How I use the Audio Chord Wizard in Band-in-a-Box," and "How to Create An Effective Solo Using Band-in-a-Box" - however he touches on many other topics and also demonstrates his own Band-in-a-Box® songs in the Band-in-a-Box Created Songs playlist!

You're guaranteed to find some helpful videos when you visit Henry Clarke's channel!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 Italian for Windows is Here!

Ci siamo dati da fare e abbiamo aggiunto oltre 50 nuove funzionalità e una straordinaria raccolta di nuovi contenuti, tra cui 222 RealTracks, nuovi RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Songs with Vocals" Artist Performance Sets, Playable RealTracks Set 3, Playable RealDrums Set 2, due nuovi set di "RealDrums Stems", XPro Styles PAK 6, Xtra Styles PAK 17 e altro ancora!

Tutti Pacchetti | Nuove Caratteristiche

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 French for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 apporte plus de 50 fonctions nouvelles ainsi qu'une importante de contenus nouveaux à savoir : 222 RealTracks, des RealStyles nouveaux, des SuperTracks MIDI, des Etudes d'Instruments, des Prestations d'Artistes, des "Morceaux avec Choeurs", un Set 3 de Tracks Jouables, un Set 2 de RealDrums Jouables, deux nouveaux Sets de "RealDrums Stems", des Styles XPro PAK 6, des Xtra Styles PAK 17 et bien plus encore!

Tous Packages | Nouvelles Fonctionnalités

Video: Making a Song with Band-in-a-Box®, ChatGPT, and Synth V

Take your Band-in-a-Box® project to a whole new level when you incorporate ChatGPT and Synth V to add lyrics and vocals to your song!

We wanted to demonstrate how this is done with our video, where we show you how to go from nothing to a finished "radio ready" modern pop song by combining the features of Band-in-a-Box®, ChatGPT, and Synth V!

Listen to the finished song, so you get a listen to the finished product: https://demos.pgmusic.com/misc/behindthefame.m4a

If you like it, watch the video. Either way, let's hear your comments!

Henry Clarke: Revolutionize Your Band-in-Box® Tracks with Regenerating Function

One of the new features added with Band-in-Box® 2024 is the Tracks Window, which will look familiar if you've worked with other DAWs.

Henry Clarke explains why he loves the Re-generation function within the Tracks Window in their video Revolutionize Your Band-in-Box® Tracks with Regenerating Function.

Watch video.

Learn even more about what the Tracks Window can do with our video Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Tracks Window.

User Video: Convert MIDI Chords into AI Vocal Harmonies with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box®

The Bob Doyle Media YouTube channel is known for demonstrating how you can creatively incorporate AI into your projects - from your song projects to avatar building to face swapping, and more!

His latest video, Convert MIDI Chords into AI Vocal Harmonies with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box, he explains in detail how you can use the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box with ACE Studio. Follow along as he goes from "nothing" to "something" with his Band-in-a-Box MIDI Melodist track, using ACE Studio to turn it into a vocal track (or tracks, you'll see) by adding lyrics for those notes that will trigger some amazing AI vocals!

Watch: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box

Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics81,910
Posts739,654
Members38,646
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
JazzMan01, kssyblls01, maxtern, 1Oleg1, Delta 8 Austin
38,645 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 154
musocity 103
DC Ron 97
rsdean 93
dcuny 80
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.