Hi, Janne.
Originally Posted by jannesan
Very nice pop song, lyrically beautiful: dragonflies and summer skies, lazy mornings and tangled silk nights, can romanticism get any better?
I very much enjoy the dueting, good work with the voices.
Thanks for the positive words! smile

Maybe Oscar doesn't sound that convincing (on lower notes), but I guess my ear is getting too sensitive for Synth V voices differences smile
I know the feeling! I could have transposed the song, but I liked the timbre in that register.

The backing sounds bit thin and distant, but nothing wrong with that if it is intended for this type of a song.
Getting voices to sit into the mix is still an issue for me. I'll keep your comments in mind!

The chord progression is very pleasant, there is something familiar in the chorus, I have to dig through my favorite music wink The chorus is very catchy, the pre-chorus works excellently and the bridge is pure magic, you are scooping from the spring of pop music perfection smile
Thanks again! When I come up with something that sounds good, I'm sure that it's derivative of something I've heard. I just hope I didn't accidentally copy something too closely. blush

That's the nature of pop - to sound familiar, but not too familiar!

-- David Cuny
My virtual singer development blog

Vocal control, you say. Never heard of it. Is that some kind of ProTools thing?