I've made music for 20 years. I started out making synth-pop and new wave. I have used Band-in-a-Box for ideas, but never in my final creations.

Since I discovered Suno, I've had an idea for a chord progression in a song, put that in the lyrics, and tried about 20 times to get something close to my original vision.

Then, I split the tracks into stems with Musicfy, remove the vocals, and add some elements in FL Studio. Then I kick that into the chord analyzer in BIAB, find a good backing track and solo, and kick that back out to FL Studio. Then I sing along and use my vocals as well as licensed AI vocals with Musicfy, and walla, I have a creation. It sounds nuts, but it takes about a day for an entire song.

The last song I made was a country song with a silly title: "You look pretty". I refined Suno's output with BIAB fiddles and some rhythm elements, along with my own and licensed AI vocals. I did keep some instrumental stems from Suno.

I don't know how ethical it is, but it's so mutated by the time I put it on YouTube; who knows? It's new territory.

I make country, synth-pop, new wave, dark wave, and acoustic music.
My main instrument is Piano.
https://www.youtube.com/@jimghenderson