please don't kill RB. its an essential part of my work flow. trying to turn BIAB into a DAW is the reason it's so complicated (sorry Jim and Charlie Fogle!) anyone with basic computer skills - cut/paste etc - can work RB after a little playing around and as I've said before BIAB and RB together do everything I want.

why do we think young musicians want Mac only programs? maybe if you are a Mac user you automatically get a reduced choice of programs so you steer clear of BIAB.

if the 'future' of BIAB is the plugin can we at least take into account the oldies like me who want the current BIAB/RB partnership to remain in place?

I upgrade every year but I don't really need new features - i just like the new RTs. those of us that use BIAB/RB to create backing tracks liek the mssicians chosen to record RTs. which musicians do 'young people' like?

Bearing in mind that Beyonce has gone country and Taylor Swift is breaking all sales records could BIAB create reasonable versions of their current recordings? I haven't tried but if the answer is yes then the music 'young people' like can be created with BIAB/RB. maybe they just don't know.............

Last edited by Bob Calver; 05/01/24 01:25 AM.