Latest Threads | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Re: Guitars in Space MarioD 27 minutes ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by Greg Johnson
Mario, you are a master of imagination and creativity!!! I always love the places your musical mind takes us!! And the description is almost as good as the audio!! LOVE IT!!! Take care. Greg
Thanx Greg. I'm not sure that I am the master of anything! Actually the description came a lot easier than the instrumental.
Replies 31 Views 922 Read More
Re: Guitars in Space MarioD 29 minutes ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by randy gollard
I love the dramatic use of multiple instruments and atmosphere
Thanx so much Randy.
Originally Posted by Ezekiel's Storm
That was bloody brilliant, Mario. I like unconventional. I like all the textures you have woven into the production. Extremely interesting to this ear.
Thanx so much for this very kind review.
Re: AMERICAN MADE_David Snyder David Snyder 51 minutes ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Hey thanks Elliott! I really appreciate that my songwriting brother!! smile
Replies 33 Views 841 Read More
Happy Birthday Dr. Dan Jim Fogle 1 hour ago Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Happy May 23 birthday Dr. Dan! May the coming year be full of good health and happiness.
Replies 0 Views 13 Read More
Re: Cave Man Greg Johnson 1 hour ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
REALLY, REALLY Clever and Fun!!! Some great stuff in there!!! Technically really well executed too......arrangement, mix, vocal, production....the whole nine!! Take care. Greg
Replies 14 Views 301 Read More
Re: Guitars in Space Greg Johnson 1 hour ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Mario, you are a master of imagination and creativity!!! I always love the places your musical mind takes us!! And the description is almost as good as the audio!! LOVE IT!!! Take care. Greg
Re: Silver Dollars Greg Johnson 1 hour ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Really pretty music......so melodic and interesting!!! Guitar playing and tone are wonderful too!! Drums are a bit loud maybe but I really like 'em that way!!! Welcome to the forum. Love your first post!! Take care. Greg
Replies 16 Views 507 Read More
Re: Respect Yourself, Live busking performance Greg Johnson 1 hour ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Nicely done!!! Cool song, nice playing, and vocal sounds great!!! Take care. Greg
Replies 16 Views 375 Read More
Re: Zuzu Two Too Greg Johnson 1 hour ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Really well constructed and mixed instrumental!! Does a great job of showing off BIAB!! Video is cool too! Take care. Greg
Replies 23 Views 422 Read More
Re: She told me she loved me Greg Johnson 1 hour ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Very nicely put together!!! Voices sound great! I really like the old images in the video......fits nicely with the tune! Very cool!! Take care. Greg
Replies 27 Views 858 Read More
Re: The Water and the Wine (w/Fresh Fire) Greg Johnson 1 hour ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Really beautiful Dan!!! This is my new fave of yours!! I don't know if you are familiar with David Wilcox. He's a favorite of mine and this really has his feel, which I LOVE!!! Fantastic!!! Take care. Greg
Replies 13 Views 617 Read More
Song of Summer Ezekiel's Storm 1 hour ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Song of Summer This song sounded better in my head than it actually sounds recorded. But my output has been rather low lately, so here it is. I'm not happy with the vocal, but it's the best I can do anymore. The Wrecking Crew: RT908 Bass, Electric, SmoothBallad RT4632 Fiddle, Background AmericanaMovinSparse RT519 Bass, Electric, Pop HalfNotes RT1764 Guitar, Electric, Rhythm Pop16thsA-B RT2558 Cello, Background SlowSwing EZKeys Piano NI Electric Mint NI Strummed Acoustic NI Picked Acoustic Drums on Demand Sunrise on the mountain With you at my side We danced in the constellations We glittered the sky I can't go back I can't go back I wouldn’t ask you to wait for me Or look for a sign from above Keep your memories under lock and key But don’t forget that we once loved High tide on the ocean Salted kiss in the breeze ‘tween the shore and the sunset I sank to my knees I can't go back I can't go back I wouldn’t ask you to wait for me Or look for a sign from above Keep your memories under lock and key But don’t forget that we once loved I followed you into the night Like the Cranberries’ song “Linger” You had me wrapped around your finger Waking up to the scattered light From a foggy outdoor slumber. We sang our song of summer
Replies 0 Views 4 Read More
Re: Angels Don`t Do Anything Greg Johnson 1 hour ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Really beautiful sparse folky sound Robert!!! Love the combo of the acoustic with the pedal steel......perfect emotional setting for such a song! Really interesting changes in here and a GREAT vocal!!! Take care. Greg
Replies 31 Views 9,281 Read More
Re: Strength To Carry On Greg Johnson 1 hour ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Doesn't seem to link from my computer??
Replies 21 Views 499 Read More
Re: Ooh Ya Ya Greg Johnson 1 hour ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Great vibe here Nigel!! So well put together and sung!! WOW, New Orleans is a bit of a trip from New Zealand! Nicely done!! Take care. Greg
Replies 35 Views 965 Read More
Re: Poor Heart of Mine Ezekiel's Storm 2 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Ooooo, what a serpentine feel in the music. Good song, and the high points are Chris' vocal and that guitar solo.
Replies 13 Views 1,106 Read More
Re: Cave Man Ezekiel's Storm 2 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
This song is a treasure trove of lyrical gems. My favorite: "That keep your knuckles dragging in the sand" Great song. Sung well.
Replies 14 Views 301 Read More
Re: Old CAKEWALK GUITAR PRO 2 in Win7? Anyone know? dcuny 2 hours ago Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by Jim Fogle
Selecting compatibility mode should allow you to tell Windows 7 Cakewalk Guitar Pro 2 is designed to run under Windows XP.
My recollection is that there's a 32 bit Windows subsystem, so it should work. Unlike Apple, Microsoft is surprisingly good at keeping backward compatibility.
Replies 4 Views 137 Read More
Re: Guitars in Space Ezekiel's Storm 2 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
That was bloody brilliant, Mario. I like unconventional. I like all the textures you have woven into the production. Extremely interesting to this ear.
Re: Guitars in Space randy gollard Yesterday at 11:41 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
I love the dramatic use of multiple instruments and atmosphere
Re: Guitars in Space MarioD Yesterday at 10:54 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by Janice & Bud
Your description was worth the price of admission! smile "Note this is just me having fun." As did we. Very cinematic and nuanced. Takes a couple of listens to absorb it all. Ii quickly conjures up so many images ... especially to us sci-fi fans. Great performances and mix! J&B
Thanx so much Janice and Bud. I am also a big Sci-Fi fan as well as some fantasy, both in movies and books.
Re: Silver Dollars randy gollard Yesterday at 10:22 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Thanks Mario
Replies 16 Views 507 Read More
Re: WAVED GOODBYE rsdean Yesterday at 10:19 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
BobL, Thanks - that is very appreciated. Bob
Replies 34 Views 909 Read More
Re: I made a dream: Band In a Box on Linux Gordon Scott Yesterday at 10:18 PM Forum: Band-in-a-Box Wishlist Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by musocity
I had that problem on my tower PC, I had to unplug the Win HD for it to boot Linux each time. I made a Linux install on a USB 3 stick for my sister's HP notepad that seem to work using the laptop's boot menu.
They were partitions on the same SSD drive, so wiping the partitions was my best try. Didn't work. Win8.1's desktop was cra^H^H^H suboptimal anyway. Whatever, it's done and AVL:MXE now has the entire one terabyte SSD to itself, my touch-screen PC is back and I'm feeling less stressed about a forthcoming sound setup and rehearsal. I have another laptop that I could fall back onto, but it's Windows, has no built-in touchscreen, and getting an external touch screen reliable has been an issue. A mouse works at a pinch, the touchpad is useless/scary for live sound. I could also connect a touch screen direct to the mixer, but I find it a bit slow and clumsy like that.
Replies 22 Views 3,208 Read More
Re: Respect Yourself, Live busking performance DonnyGee Yesterday at 10:09 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by rsdean
Donny, Great song and a very cool performance. Much enjoyed! Bob
Thank you for all the Love Bob.
Replies 16 Views 375 Read More
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 27 28
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Video: Making a Song with Band-in-a-Box®, ChatGPT, and Synth V

Take your Band-in-a-Box® project to a whole new level when you incorporate ChatGPT and Synth V to add lyrics and vocals to your song!

We wanted to demonstrate how this is done with our video, where we show you how to go from nothing to a finished "radio ready" modern pop song by combining the features of Band-in-a-Box®, ChatGPT, and Synth V!

Listen to the finished song, so you get a listen to the finished product: https://demos.pgmusic.com/misc/behindthefame.m4a

If you like it, watch the video. Either way, let's hear your comments!

Henry Clarke: Revolutionize Your Band-in-Box® Tracks with Regenerating Function

One of the new features added with Band-in-Box® 2024 is the Tracks Window, which will look familiar if you've worked with other DAWs.

Henry Clarke explains why he loves the Re-generation function within the Tracks Window in their video Revolutionize Your Band-in-Box® Tracks with Regenerating Function.

Watch video.

Learn even more about what the Tracks Window can do with our video Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Tracks Window.

User Video: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box®

The Bob Doyle Media YouTube channel is known for demonstrating how you can creatively incorporate AI into your projects - from your song projects to avatar building to face swapping, and more!

His latest video, Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box, he explains in detail how you can use the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box with ACE Studio. Follow along as he goes from "nothing" to "something" with his Band-in-a-Box MIDI Melodist track, using ACE Studio to turn it into a vocal track (or tracks, you'll see) by adding lyrics for those notes that will trigger some amazing AI vocals!

Watch: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 German for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 für Windows Deutsch ist verfügbar!

Wir waren fleißig und haben über 50 neue Funktionen und eine erstaunliche Sammlung neuer Inhalte hinzugefügt, darunter 222 RealTracks, neue RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Songs with Vocals" Artist Performance Sets, abspielbare RealTracks Set 3, abspielbare RealDrums Set 2, zwei neue Sets von "RealDrums Stems", XPro Styles PAK 6, Xtra Styles PAK 17 und mehr!

Paket | Was ist Neu

Update Your PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 Today!

Add updated printing options, enhanced tracks settings, smoother use of MGU and SGU (BB files) within PowerTracks, and more with the latest PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 update!

Learn more about this free update for PowerTracks Pro Audio & download it at www.pgmusic.com/support_windows_pt.htm#2024_5

The Newest RealBand 2024 Update is Here!

The newest RealBand 2024 Build 5 update is now available!

Download and install this to your RealBand 2024 for updated print options, streamlined loading and saving of .SGU & MGU (BB) files, and to add a number of program adjustments that address user-reported bugs and concerns.

This free update is available to all RealBand 2024 users. To learn more about this update and download it, head to www.pgmusic.com/support.realband.htm#20245

The Band-in-a-Box® Flash Drive Backup Option

Today (April 5) is National Flash Drive Day!

Did you know... not only can you download your Band-in-a-Box® Pro, MegaPAK, or PlusPAK purchase - you can also choose to add a flash drive backup copy with the installation files for only $15? It even comes with a Band-in-a-Box® keychain!

For the larger Band-in-a-Box® packages (UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, Audiophile Edition), the hard drive backup copy is available for only $25. This will include a preinstalled and ready to use program, along with your installation files.

Backup copies are offered during the checkout process on our website.

Already purchased your e-delivery version, and now you wish you had a backup copy? It's not too late! If your purchase was for the current version of Band-in-a-Box®, you can still reach out to our team directly to place your backup copy order!

Note: the Band-in-a-Box® keychain is only included with flash drive backup copies, and cannot be purchased separately.

Handy flash drive tip: Always try plugging in a USB device the wrong way first? If your flash drive (or other USB plug) doesn't have a symbol to indicate which way is up, look for the side with a seam on the metal connector (it only has a line across one side) - that's the side that either faces down or to the left, depending on your port placement.

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,852
Posts738,023
Members38,598
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
WesleyHowie, 3DGtrman, longus, Jase Oz, RWSwan
38,598 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 168