Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Originally Posted By: jford
Let us know what you are having problems with and we can help you work through it.

Exactly. We read lots of criticism, but not a single statement about what the O/P had actually attempted to do but was unable to achieve. Was it to 'enter chords?', 'print notation?', 'select a style?'. Work with us, and we'll work with you wink .

I agree. I have 5,327 styles and that is quite a formidable task to wade through at first glance. He's right that maybe a bit more information and guidance necessary to narrow the choices. Fortunately, there is already a quick solution available to address his particular issue with the Style Picker.

Peter Gannon states: "What isn't needed is a remake of the GUI. This has been done and well received. What is needed is a series of video tutorials to explain how to use the software. Most people have no trouble doing the basics, but if you delve deeper, Band-in-a-Box can do many other things. "

That's a great answer. I suggest that while we wait on a series of video tutorials to explain how to use the software, that you repost a video you made sometime back where you demonstrated using the Style Picker to make a cover of "Hotel California". (Post Your Own Tips and Ticks Thread)

You demonstrated how quickly and easily you located an accurate backing track using the << Play over your chord progression>> option after filtering your search. Your video was a response to a somewhat similar complaint from a user who was having navigation difficulties.

That video is very enlightening and useful and immediately helpful to texasprenegade.

Charlie

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 04/14/17 04:49 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.