Hi Mario,
Being a newby to the forum I stumbled across your song last night and was blown away.
Hauntingly beautiful...I've been dabbling in music production for a few years and when I
heard the song I couldn't resist downloading it and having a play.
About a year ago I found a free VST on the net called CLAS, an acronym for a complicated name programed by a scientist in the US. It is designed to be inserted in the stereo output bus on your DAW mixer. It's hard to describe what it does but basically it creates space between instruments and vocals to the point where it feels like you can walk around and see all the players...I hope that makes sense!.
I also added a tiny bit of reverb and bottom end EQ to bring out that beautiful bass.I must stress at this point that my playing around is not in any way a reflection on your musicality or production skills, they speak for themselves, however it is just one persons interpretation using the software that is available out there to enhance the music. I hope you take this in the spirit it is intended and I look forward to more inspirational music from your pen.
If you would like to hear the results contact me at paulyoung at dodo dot com dot au and I will Email the MP3 to you.

Best regards,

Paul.