Band-in-a-Box® VST DAW Plugin
With the VST plugin, you can type in chords, choose the style you’d like and generate your arrangement from the comfort of your digital audio workstation (DAW). We’ve taken the features you love in our classic Band-in-a-Box® application and created a plugin that can be used in the DAW of your choice.
The 2021 DAW Plugin is included with every Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Mac purchase!
New Features in Version 3.0 (included with Band-in-a-Box® 2021)
The Band-in-a-Box® 2021 DAW Plugin offers great new features including enhanced audio rendering, support for displaying two chord types, the ability to change audio output channels, and we've added table view buttons. Now you can Import MIDI markers and tempo map, export chord markers as a MIDI file, generate all ungenerated tracks, and much more!
- Audio Rendering Enhanced
- Preferences dialog reorganized with tabs
- Global chord display options
- Chord Builder dialog
- Volume sliders
- Dedicated synth for MIDI playback
- Clickable MIDI and audio channel buttons to set channels
- Set folder path for saved tracks for that instance
- Preview chord progression as MIDI
- Options to store and load chord progression in chord sheet context menu
- Hide the top of the plugin
- Button in preferences to open plugin log of green/yellow messages
- Custom chord font options
- Line between Generate and Custom buttons
- Style mix enabled by default
- High-quality tempo stretching option for rendering
- Load Chords from MIDI File option added to chord sheet context menu
- [C7] button to export/import chords
- Click status message area to bring any open bb window to front
- Set output channels for tracks with audioCopy/Paste to/from Band-in-a-Box®Global bar offset for sync playback
- Export Chords option added to chord sheet contextual menu
- Part markers included in Copy/Paste
- Display two chord types
- Set action for new session
- Set default style
- Save with default style
- Generate all ungenerated tracks
- Table view buttons
- Change audio output channels
- Select MIDI channel
- User friendly file names
- Export chord markers as a MIDI file
- Import MIDI markers and tempo map
- Yellow flash for status messages
- Tempo and time signature info
- Highlight bar during playback
...and much more
Unconditional 30-Day Money Back Guarantee on all products purchased from PG Music Inc.
Q: How do I get the latest version of Band-in-a-Box?
A: We have packages for first-time or existing customers. Use the convenient chart to find the right package for you.
Q: Can I really have the entire UltraPAK shipped pre-installed on USB 3 hard drive?
A: Yes, in addition to e-delivery/download, you can choose during checkout to get a physical backup copy hard drive for only $25 US (free shipping). You can use Band-in-a-Box directly from the hard disk, or copy it to your computer.