Band-in-a-Box® VST DAW Plugin
With the VST plugin, you can type in chords, choose the style you’d like and generate your arrangement from the comfort of your digital audio workstation (DAW). We’ve taken the features you love in our classic Band-in-a-Box® application and created a plugin that can be used in the DAW of your choice.
The 2022 DAW Plugin is included with every Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows purchase!
New Features in Version 4.0 (included with Band-in-a-Box® 2022)
There are over 40 enhancements to the Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin, including a new Chord Settings dialog (with Chord Builder, Chord Theory, and MicroChords tabs), the MicroChords feature (the ability to enter multiple chords per beat, four pages for a total of 32 tracks (8 style tracks, 16 utility tracks, and 8 multi-riff tracks) plus a Style Mix track, the ability to drag MIDI chords and markers to DAW, volume sliders for each track, the ability to save/load chord progression, and much more!
- Chord Settings dialog with Chord Builder, Chord Theory, and MicroChords
- MicroChords (multiple chords per beat)
- Four pages on the track table
- Drag MIDI chords and markers from the plugin to DAW
- Volume sliders for each track
- Save and Load chord progression
- Drum Stems
- [VI] button above chord sheet for chord display options
- [MicroChords] tab in Chord Settings dialog
- Hotkey to open MicroChords dialog
- Generate all pages
- Output RealChart for RealTracks along with audio
- Option to always disable audio when generating MIDI-only styles
- Track label should reflect what region is generated if any
- Undo/Redo buttons
- Reset track volume slider to 0
- Load an audio file on any track
- Load a MIDI file on any track
- Changed "Extra" tracks to "Utility" tracks
- Exclude "Style Mix" from scrolling
- Style Mix [ALL] button now drags all style and utility tracks
- Black background for render options in Preferences dialog
- Updated some preference settings to use a drop-down menu
- Five menu options added for StylePicker
- Sample rate/bit depth options in Preferences menu
- Have MIDI-only option for each track
- Pad/no pad partial renders
- StylePicker Picker Enhanced
... and much more!
Unconditional 30-Day Money Back Guarantee on all products purchased from PG Music Inc.
Q: How do I get the latest version of Band-in-a-Box?
A: We have packages for first-time or existing customers. Use the convenient chart to find the right package for you.
Q: Can I really have the entire UltraPAK shipped pre-installed on USB 3 hard drive?
A: Yes, in addition to e-delivery/download, you can choose during checkout to get a physical backup copy hard drive for only $25 US (free shipping). You can use Band-in-a-Box directly from the hard disk, or copy it to your computer.