System Requirements for Band-in-a-Box
Band-in-a-Box for Mac is compatible with the Intel and Apple Silicon (M1) chips and works on Snow Leopard (OS 10.6.8) to Monterey (OS 12.x) inclusive. (Note: Band-in-a-Box DAW Plugin requires OS 10.7 or higher.)
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 to 12.x (Monterey) inclusive.
- Intel or ARM-based Apple Silicon processor with 64-bit support.
- Minimum 2 GB RAM
- Screen Resolution: 1024x768 or higher
- At least 2 GB recommended for the main Band-in-a-Box® program. More space is required for RealTracks, depending on which package you buy...
- RealTracks & RealDrums: ~100-400 MB per set
- Pro RealCombos: ~35 GB
- MegaPAK RealCombos: ~48 GB
- Full UltraPAK/UltraPAK+ when installed to internal hard drive: ~180 GB
(another ~170GB is required for the installation files when downloading the UltraPAK or UltraPAK+)
- Hard Drive versions of the UltraPAK or UltraPAK+ do not require any hard disk space when run directly from the external hard drive they are shipped on.
- USB port for the USB Flash Drive version of the Pro or MegaPAK
- USB port for the USB Hard Drive version of the UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition
- Internet connection recommended for program activation and updates.
Unconditional 30-Day Money Back Guarantee on all products purchased from PG Music Inc.