Quote:

And I would probably NOT have any issues playing a small club gig using it as my band and playing solos live over it. None at all. As it is, there are dozens of people doing a solo around here using iPod tracks as their band. (I saw one last month using his iPhone, and in the middle of a song the phone rang....LOL!!)

Down the road I would like to do just that, although not with an iPhone since I don't have one. Is the iPhone app for BiaB really that sophisticated?

Besides the ease of putting tracks together, I've really enjoyed all the instructional stuff in the PG music folder- classical guitar lessons, jazz guitar lessons, blues piano lessons...I've spent more time with those than anything else, and it feels like I've just broken out of a ten-year rut.

Also, there are like 10,000 styles in there that have really brought me back to a lot of styles I've overlooked in the past. The sheer musicality of the program is making me think about stuff for the first time since piano lessons in grade school or trumpet in the stage band in Jr. High.

BiaB 2024
Reaper v7.15
Melodyne Essential 5.3