Thanks for the reply John. THIS project is a CD of country music. I have never played country before so writing 10 songs in this genre has been fun. There isn't a "set list" that would be of any value because it is all original. I will get samples up soon.

In my career i have played jazz, rock, motown..... whatever there is to play. This project started after someone tore my heart out, threw it to the ground, stomped on it, scooped it up with a shovel and mailed it back to me. As I started writing about it, somehow they lyrics all pointed me to country music, so rather than fight it, I flowed with it.

One of my past bands was called Easy Street. We play a reunion show every November to a sellout crowd of 450, and I play sax in the horn section for that show. You can visit the band web page at

www.easystreetband.com

and click on the jukebox to hear our album.

Looking forward to a lot more creativity with BIAB. This is an amazing tool. It plays better than I can, doesn't want to fight with me about arrangements and solo space, and I only had to pay it once. Love it.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.