Okay, newbiest newbie has one question he has not been able to find an answer for. And it is hard to type words to describe the "feel" I am looking for but I will try.

Using a country shuffle style, kind of a bouncy feels thing, and playing 12 bar blues, the tag at the end of the song has the classic walkup ending, resolving (in this key) with C#/D, but I am looking for this:

1 +2 +3 +4 +1 +2 +3 +4

best describes what I mean about the groove. And I need the last 2 chords here:

1 +2 +3 +4 +
D C# D.....

where that last D is anticipated to the AND just before the 3.

I entered it as

[D, ^C#] (in the first frame if the measure) [D...] (in the second frame of the measure)

It just doesn't sound right. That held D chord needs to come on the AND just before the 3, and I can't get it there. Can I use the "pull" with a ^ to pull that last D into the first half of the measure?

Now, all that being said, this is just a demo for the guys to learn the song, but once I start playing with this kind of stuff it becomes a manhood thing and I have to get it right. Does that look close to how it should be?

And the only other thing I want to do is get rid of the 3x that is at the end of the song by default. I don't want any repeats. Other than that the learning curve is going well.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.