Oh absolutely not looking to be argumentative. The frustration comes from why only one specific feature doesn't work when everything else does. That would indicate that my hardware is sufficient, would it not?And Sonar is a highly respected and very commonly used software package, which I used for the last 2 years until someone showed me BIAB and convinced me it wasn't cheating. LOL!!

And I DO understand that responders on all of these threads are doing their best to be helpful, as I have tried to be helpful where I could. However, when the answers really have no basis in computer tech-side fact, like the ubiquitous "update the driver" stuff, I know better. Drivers SHOULD be kept up to date, but they do not HAVE to be if the current driver does not cause consistent issues across many apps. Yet go back to the "video smear" thread and see how many people dug their heels in and posted that the video driver just "had" to be the issue. Finally PG released a patch, indicating that the video driver had nothing to do with it.

Point being is that I know my hardware is sufficient. And if it worked for you, apparently I AM doing it wrong and will go print out the help files on how to render to wav and follow it letter by letter. I REALLY want to "drop" it so I have separate tracks in Sonar, but one step at a time.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.