Eddie, here's a little example of how an application can work on one system and not on another.

I own an agricultural testing lab. I write most of my own data aqusition and managment software. I wrote an app to read data from the RS-232 serial port. It worked flawlessly on two PCs and crashed while closing on five others. It had me going crazy for a while since the code executing was exactly the same.

Anyway, the cause turned out to be the third party serial port drivers. There is a windows callback routine that an app can listen in to to decide when the driver has disconnected. Some manufacturers didn't use this callback as suggested by MS so tha app could close with the driver still in use which caused a system crash on some but not all PCs.

This was clearly not the fault of my app or of the OS. It fell squarely on the hardware manufacturers. Their sloppy programing meant I had to write a five second delay into my app to give all drivers time to close.

I hope this gives you an idea how BiaB might fail under some circumstances through no fault of PGMusic.

In cases like this it's best to try and find some work around or try a different PC if at all possible.

BiaB 2013 b366, RB 2013 b4, WinXP Pro SP3, Toshiba M70, 1.8GHz 2GB RAM 100GB HD. Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, Ketron SD2.BiaB Wiki