Solo is missing, but doable, mute is actually there it just is not called mute, record is handled differently instead of arming a track, like Sonar or Cubase you highlight it and then hit record.

So I understand what you want, you want RB to function like all other programs out there, "Industry Standard" as you call it. Cool I guess I would be fine with that addition, although that means that the other side of it will not be the same. No longer can you cancel soloed track with out clicking each one of them. So you save a step on one end, and add one on the other. I would have to mull that over a while to see if it is a net gain.

One think to think about, there is a lot about RB, and PTPA for that matter that is not Industry standard. If it was would it be unique.

There are a few upgrade that most of us feel are needed, like finally adding a true node based automation feature, rather than the drag in piano roll, or fader record like it has now.

Oh and the picture you used for illustration, well many folks drive an automatic transmission, so your industry standard might not be someone elses. Just sayin'

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.