Great minds and all that Eddie. I'm better with RB than you are and your problem is probably something fairly simple but still, I just finished posting my own rant in my RB bug report thread. It's true that sometimes RB does some strange things that don't make sense and it will piss you off but to be fair it mostly works well. You should have heard that solo. One thing to remember is RB is a linear sequencer, Biab allows you to do chorus repeats and 1st/2nd endings. RB ignores those so bar whatever in Biab may not be the same bar number in RB. I can't help you with that ASIO error I never get that, ASIO works fine for me. I know you're not in the mood for it now but let Rob link up with you. That's a very generous offer and you could learn a lot.

You're an active player like me and neither one of us has the time to be wasting a whole afternoon going on a bug hunt when we're trying to get some work done. I feel your pain and like you I've had it with RB for one night so I'm not going to try to help you right now, maybe later.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.