Read all the responses and I agree with what some said ... not easy to learn, especially for a non-musician, but it's worth trying to understand the program. I've been using BIAB for a while now and have been able to create some pretty darn nice compositions with BIAB. Ok, yes, I am a musician and I DO understand some of the fundamentals in music theory ... still can't read notes, though ... lol ... I am a self-taught musician by trade and play "by ear" ... I tweak and tweak until I like what I am hearing.

The level of difficulty or complexity to ME at last is that of (I am sure someone will confirm this) Sonar Producer Edition. I have yet to understand about 10% of that DAW application. And I about at the same level with BIAB. I am learning, exploring as I go. You don't see many questions from me in the Forums here, because I always try to "figure it out on my own". On top of that, I really do not have the spare time to really dig deep into either BIAB or Sonar to explore all my possibilities. TIME is something I don't have much of. Working too much, also doing an Internet Radio show every Saturday night on Mixposure.com which I have to prepare for, really doesn't allow me to DIG INTO the depths of what some of the apps such as BIAB COULD do for me.

Take it from this here "so-called musician" ... it ain't easy ... especially not if your a non-musician, non-technical and don't have time.

Cheers,
Mike

Cheers,
Mike

My Music * Asus ROG Strix G15CF 32 GB DDR4 4TB HDD + 1 TB SSD NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 8GB Win 11 AKAI EIE PRO Sound Interface. BIAB/RB 2024 UltraPak Build - Latest