Thanks again for the answers! But er... it sounds a bit complicated. I mean, I fully understand what you are saying, but it's a pity you can't place chord changes where you want them, period.

You also say "why you need to biggest package so you have more options of hearing something which fits with what you want" and I was already thinking about that: since I am used to have total control over everything, I wonder if using BiaB won't be come a tedious chore for me because I have to listen to hundreds of styles and RealTracks just to find the one that 'by accident' has the rhythm or whatever I am looking for... This already bothers me with addons like EZ-Drummer, where I usually quickly pick a pattern and edit it to my liking. But 'editing to my liking' isn't really possible with RealTracks. The idea of having to load and audition tons of styles and tracks before I find one that fits, doesn't sound very appealing...

Another thing that I think could bother me is (as far as I can understand) that when I DO find a RealTrack that has the right groove and everything, it might not have the right SOUND I like... When I listen to various demo's, I hear different drums and different basses etc. all the time. What if a certain RealTracks has the SOUND I like but not the groove? And what if I would like to combine various things and wind up with various sounds all over the place...?

Ah, you know what, maybe I should indeed simply order the UltraPlusPAK and see what I can do with it. If the money back guarantee works as advertised, there is nothing to lose, really. Still, spending 469 bucks, even when I can get them back, isn't something I do very easily...