pwarren; are you *sure* you used the correct command? Did you duplicate it with a second effort?

Yes. I duplicated it several times.

Today I tried something different. I ran RB from the portable HD on a different PC. In this configuration the output was a stereo wav file as it should be. So the problem lies with my installation on my music PC.

Now that I think about it, just before I noticed the problem I got the BSOD while trying to merge to a compressed file using the LAME encoder. When I re-booted I elected to NOT restore the default settings (since it shouldn't have mattered). This seems the most likely culprit although how that could have changed the output to mono on a permenant basis I don't know.

So now I just need to find the best way to restore the functionality. I can't remember if there's a return to factory settings in RB or whether there's some ini files to remove. I'm sure a forum search will help here. As a last resort I can re-install.

All in all it seems a very strange issue. It would be nice to have it fixed but since it seems to involve third party software it might be near impossible for someone else to duplicate.

BiaB 2013 b366, RB 2013 b4, WinXP Pro SP3, Toshiba M70, 1.8GHz 2GB RAM 100GB HD. Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, Ketron SD2.BiaB Wiki