Styles:

I'm a songwriter at heart. so I like to think of myself as a writer. In that capacity I write mostly Country, Country folk, Bluegrass, and some other stuff that are ballads mostly but I haven't been able to figure out what genre.

Covers or Originals?
A little of both, covers are usually old western or country or gospel, originals are either country or the non-genre stuff. But I sometimes play around with jazz.

Fun or commercial (or somewhere in between!)
Mostly fun, but I do a small gig once in awhile with my covers and original stuff. Ususally mp3 track and accoustic or just an accoustic.

What human instruments do you add to your Biab/RB arrangements?
some guitar, bass, have done a little harmonica, piano.

Do you port your tunes from BIAB into another DAW (eg. Sonar etc) to finish them?
So far strictly PG stuff now. I used to use cakewalk, ntrack and something else for midi, can't remember what now. I've been toying with getting another either sonar, or ? but hate the thought of the learning curve.

Do you play live with Biab? Oops already aswered that.
I do play live with a christian country group, where I either play bass or accoustic guitar usually

What are you currently working on? Currently trying to master a jazz album that I've been working on for years. It keeps changing direction, then I learn something new and have to apply the changes to the mix etc. It might get finished someday.

toucher