Hi Pat,
that would be wonderful, if we could get anybody interested.

I sort of lost track of this thread, there's so much activity on the site at the moment, it's hard to keep up. haahaa

Quote:

Quote:

Hi
what I'd luv to see is some sort of database with song titles & suggested styles that work with it. ( even if it's not part of the program)
The style picker with it's song examples is good, but it takes me forever to go thru the styles till I find one that works, and I'm always thinking there might be a better choice than the one I'm using.

I've often thought the same thing, but... consider the flexible music system that BIAB is... we can apply any style to any song and get a totally fresh version of it! So, in the final analysis, almost every style could be used in every song, depending on the arrangement!

But if you're talking about finding the most suitable style for a cover song, I'm sure a lot of people would like the same thing. Might be a good group project, because its usefulness would grow exponentially if many people participated in making it a dynamic list.

I'm not sure of the best way to execute it. Maybe we could start with a group brainstorm? .

best wishes
rikki

BIAB 2020
Yamaha sx900