Quote:

What piece of music changes chords more than 4 times per bar? I know some classical music does in effect but I'm hard pressed to recall anything from a standard repertoire I know that requires that feature.

This is indeed asked for, I'd just like 3 or so examples off the top of someone's head. Realistically, in order to rewrite the math behind this to accomplish that, then change the input methods, etc, well that must be quite a task. So let's build up a wish list of songs that we can't do and see what shakes out.

John-

It is not that it is common for songs to regularly change chords every eighth note, eight chords to a 4/4 bar. That would be pretty uncommon.

But it happens sometimes in songs--not for a whole bar, but a particular beat on which there are more than one chord.

Think of the following rhythm in 4/4--two quarter notes followed by three quarter note triplets. On the quarter note triplets the chord changes on each note. That would not be so uncommon. YEt, is there a way to do that in BIAB, with the normal interface, not having to resort to complex convoluted workarounds?