Hi Eddie
Quote:

Is BIAB all in one directory

Copying the \bb folder works fine although there are some files that need to be written to the Windows directory. Running the install for BIAB/RB will write the needed files in the Windows directory.

I'd imagine that running Setup from the USB drive and then choosing to leave all Realtracks/Realdrums on the USB drive will also add the correct files to \Windows. It would be necessary to fix the RT/RD paths to the \bb folder when BIAB is run, though.
Quote:

When I get my 2012 (thanks again PG for selecting me) am I legally permitted to give my 2011.5 to someone else and they can transfer a license?

Yes the license is transferable for full versions. Below is the PG Music license that occurs every time one installs BIAB/RB. I'd imagine that upgrades are not considered full versions. It's easy enough to ask PG Music if this is the case as they'd have a record of all registered purchases.

LICENSE

A. The program may only be used on a single machine.

B. You may transfer the program and license to another party if the other party agrees to accept the terms of this Agreement. If you transfer the program, you must either transfer all copies, whether in printed or machine readable form, to the same party, or, destroy all copies not transferred. This includes all modifications and/or portions of the program merged into other programs.

C. You may receive the program in more than one media. Regardless of the type or size of media you receive, you may install or use the media on a single machine.

D. The program (including any images, “applets,” photographs, animations, video, audio, music, and text incorporated into the program) is owned by PG Music Inc. or its suppliers, and is protected by international copyright laws and international treaty provisions.

As point (B) above indicates the license owner is given the right to transfer the license to another other person. The original owner must pass on the whole package and not keep a copy. (At least that's how I interpret it.)

Regards,
Noel

Last edited by Noel96; 12/27/11 04:09 AM.